|Dedicated to the Memory
Late Sri Kamal Raj Singh Ji
Home >> Course Offered
Presently the institution offers Graduate Programme in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) and Postgraduate Programme in Management (M.B.A.).
The Institute has got approval from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi to run the above courses and has been affiliated to G.B. Technical University for conducting the above programmes as per the norms laid down by the University.
The students seeking admission in these courses are required to appear for Uttar Pradesh State Engineering/Management Admission Test conducted by G.B. Technical University.
Apart from the admission from above procedure the Institution has got a certain management quota for direct admissions to the eligible candidates.
The minimum eligibility criteria for the above courses is as follows:
1) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)--
1. The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a board/university duly recognized with PCM/PCB stream.
2. The candidate must have appeared in UPSEE conducted by G.B. Technical University or as per AICTE/GBTU Norms..
2) Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)--
1. The candidate must have passed graduation/equivalent examination from a university duly recognized by GBTU.
2. The candidate must have appeared in UPSEE conducted by G.B. Technical University or as per AICTE/UPTU Norms.
* Scholarships for meritorious students.
* Competitive fee structure.
* Emphasis on Industrial Interaction
* Overall personality development.